Posting Rules:

*When posting please recognize privacy and portability laws by ensuring all information posted on this site complies with all current HIPAA laws. Thank you.*

Friday, September 30, 2011

The fall is a time for new beginnings

Hello everyone,
Just a note to say I have agreed to challenge myself and try to follow in the footsteps of Jason's wonderful work on this blog. As I am only somewhat technilogically capable, I am spending a bit of time learning how to manage the blog and feed interesting articles etc.

I am also wondering if anyone is going to the NPF conference in Chicago at the end of October. If so, I would like to suggest the social workers together at lunch perhaps on Friday and have a chance to share information and ideas.

Send me a note at elaine.book@vch.ca if you are going to be there.

Until the next post,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment