Posting Rules:

*When posting please recognize privacy and portability laws by ensuring all information posted on this site complies with all current HIPAA laws. Thank you.*

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It has been a pleasure

It is with mixed emotions that I write this blog entry.  I have decided to take a new job in Palliative Care and will be leaving the Parkinson Center of Oregon on 05/05/11. I am very excited about this new opportunity but it is definitely difficult to leave the Parkinson Center of Oregon and the greater Parkinson community. It has been a pleasure and a privilege connecting with you all at national conventions and learning about all the great programs you offer families with Parkinson's disease. I do not know what my future availability will be to manage Neurology Social Worker, so if anyone would like to take over administrative duties for this blog, please send me a message through our google group.

It has been a pleasure.

Jason Malcom

No comments:

Post a Comment