Posting Rules:

*When posting please recognize privacy and portability laws by ensuring all information posted on this site complies with all current HIPAA laws. Thank you.*

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

DBS Support Group

Thanks, Elaine, for taking this on. It is certainly worthwhile. I have obtained some helpful information from this site.

Now, a question to all the social workers out there..........does anyone offer a support group for DBS patients? I have facilitated a DBS Support Group since January, 2007. I am curious to hear about other such groups, especially in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Elaine, I agree. Thanks so much for taking this on.
    I know that Sally at the Parkinson Resources of Oregon runs a monthly DBS support group. It is open to all; people considering DBS, people who have had DBS, spouses, adn others.
    I hope everyone is well.
    Jason

    ReplyDelete