Posting Rules:

*When posting please recognize privacy and portability laws by ensuring all information posted on this site complies with all current HIPAA laws. Thank you.*

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

World Parkinson Congress

Hello All Just a reminder of the social work networking meeting being held on Thursday, Oct 3/13 at 6:30pm in Room 511D. The information is not on the WPC website so I thought I would send out this notice. Spread the word and looking forward to connecting with everyone. Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what it takes to become a neurologist in Indiana? I am currently trying to decide what I want to do as a career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all
    It has been a very long time since there has been activity on this site and given that this week is the launch to WPC 2016, only one year away, I thought I would try to kick start the excitement of attending WPC 2016 in Portland. Having attended this meeting in the past, I can first hand encourage you, your colleagues and patients to consider attending this one of a kind meeting that joins researchers, health professionals and patients/family in one place! Any questions...do not hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete