Posting Rules:

*When posting please recognize privacy and portability laws by ensuring all information posted on this site complies with all current HIPAA laws. Thank you.*

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Travel tips

Well summer has finally arrived in Western Canada and our patients are talking alot about travel over the next few months. You may already be aware of a great travel tip sheet available on the NPF website called "Parkinson's Onboard: Traveling with PD".  At this time of year, I make a few copies and leave them in our waiting room for patients to pick up!

If anyone has any other similar resources, feel free to share.
Enjoy the summer
Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete